Numerous successful lot reconfiguration projects have been, or are currently being undertaken, including a range of small to medium-sized residential subdivisions, industrial subdivisions and a number of boundary realignments. These projects have included:
- Boundary realignments in Caboolture, Bunya, Dayboro, Belmont and Eastern Heights;
- A 75-lot residential subdivision in Upper Kedron;
- A boundary realignment involving a site containing matters of state environmental significance in Rothwell;
- A volumetric subdivision of an existing mixed-use building in North Lakes;
- Industrial subdivisions at Narangba and Hemmant;
- Two and three-lot residential subdivisions at Deception Bay, Eastern Heights, Camira, Gailes, Morayfield and Brassall; and
- Survey plan compliance submissions in Boyne Island, Peregian Beach and Rothwell.
These projects have included subdivision design, project coordination, survey plan compliance assessment (sealing) processes, council and state agency negotiations and the preparation and management of successful development applications.