Access Town Planning Consultants specialises in development planning, providing professional town planning services relating to land and property development projects throughout Queensland and New South Wales.
We undertake projects of all types, sizes and degrees of complexity, ranging from family projects such as house extensions and minor subdivisions through to major commercial and industrial developments.
Access Town Planning Consultants is Australian-owned and is headed by Neil de Bruyn, a qualified and registered town and regional planner with over 35 years of experience in Australia and overseas, including the last 18 years in Queensland. Neil is a registered planner with the Planning Institute of Australia (RPIA), and a general referee of the Development Tribunals.
Our mission is to achieve effective development outcomes for our clients, through the provision of expert, ethical and affordable professional services tailored to the needs of their individual projects.
Key features of our business approach and professional services:
- Flexible – we tailor our resources and services to meet the specific needs of your project.
- Cost Effective – our fees are competitive and, whenever possible, we work on the basis of a fixed fee for a fixed scope of work, rather than on an open-ended and uncertain time-based fee arrangement.
- Personal – all projects are undertaken personally by a director of the firm, and all dealings are exclusively with that director throughout the duration of a project.
- Ethical – we are committed to upholding the Planning Institute of Australia’s Code of Professional Conduct.
- Connected – we have built up an extensive network of partners in the development industry, including in architecture, engineering, surveying, landscape architecture, ecology, building certification and project management, and in federal, state and local government agencies.